We're Hiring Clinical Professionals!
We're Hiring Across Departments
TrialStat is growing and with that comes the need to expand our team members across departments. We're currently hiring for experienced for a Quality and Compliance Manager, a Manager of IT and Helpdesk, Software Testers, SQL Database Developers, Project Managers and Study Designers!
Read below and see if you feel you're qualified. We would love to interview you for one of these exciting new positions.
Quality and Compliance Manager
We are looking for a driven and creative professional to join our team. This position is responsible to manage our quality systems, including creating and updating SOPs, clinical software validation, and other regulatory requirements
- Manage TrialStat quality management system
Working with other members to create and update SOPs across all departments
Manage all documentation requirements to ensure compliance
- Work with development on software validation to ensure FDA 21 PART 11 compliance of eClincial Software.
- Responsible for managing audit requirements for client audits including ensuring preparation of all required documentation and follow up items
- Good understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors)
- Clear understanding of Clinical Software and 21
- Part 11 requirements
- Experience with managing quality systems for software development for clinical trial software
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel, and
- Able to work in a home office setting
- Willing to travel
- 5 years of Compliance and Quality Management
- experience with at least 2 in eClinical field
Apply For A Position
Submit your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-888-488-0312. Our HR Team will will review your CV and contact you to schedule an interview.