Clinical Activity of AGEN1181 Demonstrated Across Nine Treatment-Resistant Cancers at SITC
- Seventeen objective responses reported across nine cancers
- Evidence of monotherapy activity, with four cases of confirmed objective response
- Objective responses noted in treatment refractory, poorly immunogenic tumors including microsatellite stable (MSS) colorectal cancer, ovarian cancer, MSS endometrial cancer, and melanoma; as well as responses in tumors not previously reported including pancreatic cancer, cervical cancer, visceral angiosarcoma, non-small cell lung cancer, and leiomyosarcoma
- No cases of hypophysitis, pneumonitis, or high-grade hepatitis
- Phase 2/3 trials to be initiated in colorectal and gynecological cancers
Excerpt from the Press Release:
LEXINGTON, Mass., Nov. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Agenus (NASDAQ: AGEN), an immuno-oncology company with an extensive pipeline of checkpoint antibodies, adjuvants, and vaccines designed to activate immune response to cancers and infections, today announced the presentation of new clinical data for AGEN1181 (Fc-enhanced anti-CTLA-4) as monotherapy and in combination with balstilimab (anti-PD-1) at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 36th Annual Meeting.
“AGEN1181 as monotherapy and in combination with balstilimab has shown durable responses in heavily pre-treated, poorly immunogenic ‘cold’ cancers, as well as those who have failed to respond to prior PD-1 inhibition,” said Steven O’Day, MD, Chief Medical Officer of Agenus. “This regimen is well tolerated, with no hypophysitis, pneumonitis, or high-grade hepatitis observed to date. The clinical performance of AGEN1181 is consistent with its Fc-enhanced design, safely expanding the benefit of immunotherapy to a broader patient population.”
Click the button below to read the entire Press Release:
Discover What Sets TrialStat Apart From Ordinary Data Management
Click the image or button below to explore our interactive infographic which illustrates the comprehensive and unique capabilities of the TrialStat eClinical Suite.
Request Your Demo Today!
From rapid database build through database lock, we deliver consistent quality on-time and on-budget. Ready to upgrade your eClinical toolkit?