Anticipating the Future: A Guide to Smart eClinical Technology Investments
The landscape of clinical research is constantly evolving, and businesses need to keep up with the latest technology to remain competitive. However, investing in eClinical technology is not just about finding a solution for current needs, it’s equally important to think ahead and ensure that your technology investment can adapt and scale to meet future business requirements.
And let’s admit it – change can be difficult. Most teams don’t want to deal with internal systems changes but they also don’t want to be stuck with unsatisfactory tools and processes that hinder productivity.
There’s got to be a better way!
Grow into, not out of, your trial technology with a long term solution
At TrialStat Solutions, we understand the importance of future-proofing your technology choices. Our unified platform is versatile, modular, and cost-effective – designed to support your clinical programs today and well into the future.
While many EDC solutions target specific types of studies (lower cost, simplified or open-source tools for preclinical or early-stage trials, or costly, more well-known, but less flexible and upgradeable tools for global programs) there’s an ideal solution that can offer you an efficient, user-friendly experience while aligning with the business objectives of cost reduction, enhanced efficiency, and improved functionality.
Critical questions to ask
- How often does my organization replace, augment, or pay to develop add ons for internal tools and systems to try to meet our needs?
- Do I have concerns regarding an upcoming study or clinical program that will necessitate extra systems to effectively manage the project, along with the associated expenses and time needed to identify, evaluate, contract, learn, and establish internal processes for the new technology?
- How does my team feel about regularly having to learn and integrate new tools and update internal documentation that they know will only serve their purpose for a short period? Would they prefer a stable, long-term solution that reduces workload and complexity, so they can focus on their research?
- How often do I wish we could do things more efficiently, quicker, or with less manual work but the technology our organization currently uses just cannot be updated, upgraded, or integrated (or at least not without breaking the bank!) to meet those needs?
- Do I want a technology partner, not a vendor? Do we have a voice at the table on new features, functions, and solutions that will be reviewed promptly, given full consideration, and can be integrated into the platform in a reasonable time frame to meet our needs?
Don’t let outdated and inflexible technology hinder your clinical research success
Embracing change can be challenging, but with the right technology partner by your side it doesn’t have to be. TrialStat offers comprehensive support during transitions, efficient onboarding tools for your team, and a dedicated group of experts to ensure a seamless process. Once onboarded, named project managers and support staff become an extension of your team, working with you to achieve your goals. And the best part about discovering a platform that evolves with your needs is the confidence in knowing you won’t need to undergo the same process in just a few years!
By selecting a technology solution that evolves with your organization, you will unlock new opportunities for innovation, streamline processes, and ultimately accelerate the advancement of groundbreaking treatments and therapies that have the potential to transform countless lives.
If the points and questions above resonate with you, let’s discuss your current challenges, future goals, and how TrialStat can help you succeed. Schedule a meeting with us today!
Discover What Sets TrialStat Apart From Ordinary EDC Platforms
Click the image or button below to explore our eClinical Suite Platform and discover what sets TrialStat apart from competing EDC platforms.
Request Your Demo Today!
From rapid database build through database lock, we deliver consistent quality on-time and on-budget. Ready to upgrade your eClinical toolkit?